General Terms and Conditions Act
Commission for travel agencies (netto hotel)
Cancellation by Customer (cancellation)
- In the event of cancellation by Customers the hotel is allowed to charge the appointed room
rent if a re assingment is not possible any more.
- If the cancellation occurs between the 6th and 3rd week before the event date the hotel is allowed to charge 60% of the contract value, if the cancellation is later it is 80% of the contract value, if a re assingment is not possible any more.The counting of the Food service occurs with the formula:
Menu price x number of persons – If there was not arranged a price for the menu in advance, the most cheap 3-course-menu of the valid conference offer is taken to consideration.
- There is no additional payment for 2. and 3. The customer can proof a lower loss, the hotel can proof a higher loss.
Change of participants and time of conference
- A change of number of participants of more than 5% has to be told to the banqueting departement 5 weekdays before the day of the event, the hotel has to agree to it.
- A reduction of the number of participants of maximum 5% will be accepted by the hotel. For higher discrepancies the original number of participants less 5% will be taken to consideration.
- For disceprancies of the number of participants of more than 10 % , the hotel is allowed to change the arranged prices, and change the confirmed rooms, unless this is unacceptable for the organizer.
- If the arranged beginning times and ending times are changed without being agreed with the hotel, the hotel can bring extra costs to an account unless the hotel is responsible for the change.
Reclamations can only be made during the conference or directly after the conference and only then, pricely reductions can be allowed.Later reclamations can not be reproduced and therefore not be considered.
- individual meeting rooms with flair and a comfortable setting
- well accommodated with our meeting packages
- comfortable rooms for relaxation after your workshop and lots more….